Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Reg.datum
    jun 2019
    Namn
    Tauras Luscikauskas

Mk4 golf v5 airbag light problem

After fixing the heating in my seat i tried to put back the drivers seat and everything was perfect until i started the car. The yellow airbag light comes on ,then turns off for a second and then comes back. Watched many videos non of them helped because the main problem is that my obd scanner didnt find any codes in the car. Tried to disconnect battery and wait some minutes but the light was still on. Could it still be something else, except the wires? : Confused:

Styrelsen vfrs avatar
    Reg.datum
    okt 2009
    Namn
    Håkan Ahlqvist
    Medlemsnr
    Sounds like a cable problem. An OBD-reader can't read all codes. It's mostly engine and transmission codes. Look for someone with, for example, VCDS.

Reg.datum
    jun 2019
    Namn
    Tauras Luscikauskas
    I was kind of scared to check if the wires work but do you think its possible checking it with the volt tester without activating the airbag?

Reg.datum
    jul 2019
    Namn
    Andreas VCDS VCP
    Do you have a airbag in the driver seat? If so, you have a yellow connector underneath the seat that you disconnected when you took the seat out of the car. The connector could be damaged, perhaps you cycled the iginition while the seat was out. Eather way you need to get the correct tool to read and erase the fault code stored in the airbag system. At this point it is not worth the effort try to measure anything.
    Senast redigerad av AndySwede den 2020-02-05 klockan 21:31.

Reg.datum
    jun 2019
    Namn
    Tauras Luscikauskas
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av AndySwede Visa inlägg
    Do you have a airbag in the driver seat? If so, you have a yellow connector underneath the seat that you disconnected when you took the seat out of the car. The connector could be damaged, perhaps you cycled the iginition while the seat was out. Eather way you need to get the correct tool to read and erase the fault code stored in the airbag system. At this point it is not worth the effort try to measure anything.
    Yes exactly i was checking the connection in it seems okey nothing broken i disconnected before taking it out and then connected when the seat heater was fixed. So the thing is that i have started the car before connecting one time and i think i only need to erase the code but i guess my obd wont work for it i will search for new device hopefully its not anything worse than that. But still thank you!

Liknande ämnen

1. Golf mk4 v5 170hp battery problem.
    Av Tauras i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2019-06-22, 12:26
  2. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2018-08-28, 13:15
  3. Svar: 46
    Senaste inlägg: 2018-01-13, 01:18
  4. Chippa Golf Mk4 V5?
    Av Cribba i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-05-18, 15:45

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
© 2018 Volkswagen Club Sweden | Kontakta oss | Om cookies | Skapad av Per Lundin