Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Reg.datum
    jun 2019
    Namn
    Tauras Luscikauskas

Golf mk4 v5 170hp battery problem.

Battery lamp on the spidometer comes sometimes from nowhere. As an examples,few: driving to crossing and shift down a gear to second ant start turning car shuts down and battery lamp on spidometer appears. Sometimes it comes up at anytime when im just cruising around and holding gas steady car shuts down and battery lamp turns on. But the problem is that car starts like a clock and battery is working really well. Also when holding gas steady sometimes the traction goes down and up again and repeats all over. I was thinking to change the spark plugs maybe. Can someone help me here? Förlåt jag kan inte pratar Svenska.
    Senast redigerad av Tauras den 2019-06-22 klockan 13:35.

Reg.datum
    jun 2014
    Namn
    Henrik Carlqvist
    The battery lamp is supposed to show that your alternator isn't working. If your engine shuts down the alternator will stop giving current and and the battery lamp will light up showing that the alternator no longer gives current. Your engine most likely did not stop because of a bad battery or a bad alternator.

Using and OBD2 reader you might be able to get a better clue to the cause of the problem with your engine shutting down:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZsUYu6UtnY

regards Henrik

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2018-08-28, 13:15
  2. Golf GTI mk4 problem efter chip
    Av hampuslun i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2015-01-13, 16:55
  3. Chippa Golf Mk4 V5?
    Av Cribba i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-05-18, 15:45
  4. Kopplings problem! golf 4/ mk4
    Av Russken i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-03-31, 23:55
  5. Problem att starta Passat V5
    Av _2fun4u_ i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-05-16, 09:06

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
© 2018 Volkswagen Club Sweden | Kontakta oss | Om cookies | Skapad av Per Lundin