Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Reg.datum
    maj 2007
    Namn
    Fredric Andersson
    Medlemsnr

Volkswagen Previews New Arteon Fastback To Replace CC

Volkswagen is phasing out the CC. In its place will be a new model dubbed Arteon, depicted in this preview sketch for the first time.

Set to be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show next March, the Arteon will be a premium fastback positioned in the VW lineup above the Passat, with a design evidently previewed by the Sport Coupe Concept at the same show last year.

Though details are still few and far between, the German automaker says that the design will feature a horizontal radiator grille extending into the three-dimensional LED headlights to “emphasise the striking layout and demonstrate dominance.”

It will also incorporate frameless windows and a top-hinged liftgate – similar to those found on the Audi A7 and Skoda Superb from VW's sister brands – instead of the current CC's conventional trunk.

For more than that, we'll have to wait. But VW's exterior designer Tobias Sühlmann promises that, "At first sight, the Arteon arouses enthusiasm through its expressive design. It then surprises through its practical virtues.”

Just how that will translate into sheet metal, and what will lie beneath, remains to be seen, but we'll only have to wait a few months to find out. Following its Geneva debut, the Arteon's launch is slated for next summer.

Namn:  arteon.jpg
Visningar: 355
Storlek:  57.8 KB

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/11/vol...-fastback.html

Guldmedlem
    Medlem 25 år+
    Mk1s avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2007
    Namn
    Kimmo M.
    Medlemsnr
    /Kimmo
    Mk1 GTI & Passat CC 3,6 4-motion

Liknande ämnen

1. CC generation 2
    Av Marcus i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2016-08-29, 16:01
  2. Spoilerljus cc
    Av Nybbe79 i forum VW-forum
    Senaste inlägg: 2016-01-29, 22:41
  3. Volkswagen Smista inleder samarbete med Volkswagen Club Sweden
    Av Volkswagen-Smista i forum Volkswagen Smista
    Senaste inlägg: 2015-03-12, 10:11
  4. Köpråd Passat CC 3,6
    Av Thorssa i forum VW-forum
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-08-01, 21:56
  5. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-01-03, 09:50

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
© 2018 Volkswagen Club Sweden | Kontakta oss | Om cookies | Skapad av Per Lundin