handdator

Visa fullständig version : VW golf mk II clutch/gearbox problem

johnny
2009-01-29, 15:43
Hey,
I have noticed that sometimes when I shift my golf into 3rd gear going up a hill it feels as though I am not getting full power transfer to the wheels... The motor begins to "rev" at a higher rpm then slows as the gear or whatever seems to fully engage.. I have begun to notice this in second gear sometimes..

Is it the clutch pads "lammeler" (pressure plates) or is it the gearbox....
I am planning on changing the gearbox oil, however the last time I check the fluid seemed clean...

Is there any clear way to tell what the problem is..

Bosse säger "http://www.aftonbladet.se/bil/bossebildoktorn/article231348.ab"

I have been looking here (http://www.brokevw.com/index.htm) to get an idea of what is going on...

gärna svara på sevnska...

tack
87 mk II 1.6 4 speed manual
john

Finn
2009-01-29, 15:54
Med tanke på att motorn varvar upp utan att farten ökar för att sen koppla in så låter d ju onekligen som att lamellen börjar bli dålig. Kolla även så att du inte har något oljeläckage där i närheten som kan ha runnit ner på lamellen.

johnny
2009-01-29, 16:59
Thanks...
I will check for leaks...
I guess in the end I will need to get my hands dirty and change the "lammelen"

I guess after 22 years of wear it was bound to go sometime...
Anything else I should do once I have the transmission opened?

thanks
again..

Finn
2009-01-29, 17:32
Byt tryckplattan på samma gång och urtrampningslagret. Svänghjulet får man se hur d ser ut när prylarna e nere. Beror lite på hur mycke d slirat och i och med det gått varmt hur mycket som behöver bytas.

johnny
2009-01-29, 20:52
Thanks for the information....
I am sure once I get it apart I will have a better idea....

/j

johnny
2009-04-10, 09:20
In the end I took it to a repair shop....
I was running out of time and figured it was better that a professional take care of it...
5000 SEK... No not very happy but it beats rolling around in the snow in a parking lot trying to fix it..
New clutch and clutch cable......

I got the old parts... the rivets were starting to wear through and the springs were worn......

Money well spent... the golf runs like a dream

VWGolIV
2009-04-10, 11:39
5000kr är ett hyffsat bra pris om man lämnar in bilen på en verkstad.

johnny
2009-04-10, 15:19
Good to know... another place wanted that much just for the work..
It pays to shop around..
It would have been a little cheaper if I bought the parts somewhere else, but I figured I would let him do the whole thing so that there would be no questions with the guarantee..

/J

VWGolIV
2009-04-10, 16:57
På min Mk4 vilket inte är svårare än en mk2a så skulle firmorna ha 9000kr bara för att plocka ner och montera tillbaka lådan.

Jag skulle själv inte göra det arbetet för under 5000kr om någon frågade mig.