handdator

Visa fullständig version : Navigationsskärmen på MKV GTI

Fredrick
2007-10-30, 19:31
Jag vet inte om det är jag som inbillar mig eller om det har något med ljuset utomhus att göra men jag tycker att skärmen på navigationen ändrar ljusstyrka lite då och då. ibland är den väldigt ljus och ibland tycker jag den är mörkare.

Någon som upplevt samma sak?

jocke.w
2007-10-30, 19:42
Jag vet inte om det är jag som inbillar mig eller om det har något med ljuset utomhus att göra men jag tycker att skärmen på navigationen ändrar ljusstyrka lite då och då. ibland är den väldigt ljus och ibland tycker jag den är mörkare.

Någon som upplevt samma sak?

Du ser rätt............den justeras automatiskt beroende på ljusstyrkan utomhus!!!

Fredrick
2007-10-30, 19:45
Jaha... min blir mörkare när det är mörkare ute och ljusare när det är ljusare ute tycker jag.

Det klart om den är väldigt ljus när det är mörkt ute så blir man ju lite bländad av den..

Daniel.E
2007-10-30, 22:36
går ju att ställa in så den inte justerar sig efter ljuset

Fredrick
2007-10-30, 22:37
Vart?

Det ända jag hittar är att den växlar mellan dag och natt inte att den justerar ljusstyrkan.

Daniel.E
2007-10-31, 10:57
du har väl den på auto nu sätt den i manuell i stället tror det är i settings man går in kommer inte ihåg min justerar sig inte efter hur det är ute iaf men min kan ju va trasig
/Daniel

Fredrick
2007-11-24, 20:43
Upptäckte idag att skärmen ökade markant i ljusstyrka då jag tände innerbelysningen när det var kolsvart ute, återgick när jag släckte belsysningen eller höll för handen över innerbelysningen..

Så det sitter någon givare någonstans i kupén som känner av ljusförhållandet och kompenserar detta på skärmen.

Denna kompensation görs oberoende om inställningen står på manuell eller auto.. jag har provat bägge..

jocke.w
2007-11-25, 15:37
Upptäckte idag att skärmen ökade markant i ljusstyrka då jag tände innerbelysningen när det var kolsvart ute, återgick när jag släckte belsysningen eller höll för handen över innerbelysningen..

Så det sitter någon givare någonstans i kupén som känner av ljusförhållandet och kompenserar detta på skärmen.

Denna kompensation görs oberoende om inställningen står på manuell eller auto.. jag har provat bägge..

Jupp, sitter en luxgivare mitt uppe på instrumentbrädan!!!!

Fredrick
2007-11-25, 16:52
Har haft bilen sedan juli och hittar fortfarande finnesser som jag inte visste fanns, här om dagen upptäckte jag också att bakrutetorkaren automatiskt gick igång när den eluppvärmda bakrutan var färdigvärmd. :D

Någon som vet fler finnesser som tar tid att upptäcka?

jocke.w
2007-11-25, 19:13
Har haft bilen sedan juli och hittar fortfarande finnesser som jag inte visste fanns, här om dagen upptäckte jag också att bakrutetorkaren automatiskt gick igång när den eluppvärmda bakrutan var färdigvärmd. :D

Någon som vet fler finnesser som tar tid att upptäcka?

Eee?? visst jag inte om....däremot så går den om man lägger i backen (om den står i autoläget vil säga!!)

Fredrick
2007-11-25, 19:17
Eee?? visst jag inte om....däremot så går den om man lägger i backen (om den står i autoläget vil säga!!)

Japp det stämmer.. Men endast om regnsensorn reagerar på regn och att den står i autoläge.

En annan sak jag upptäckt är att när man kör spolarvätska på bakrutan så går torkar armen ett x antalgåner och sedan väntar den x antal sekunder och kör en gång till för att ta bort de sista dropparna som brukar rinna efter ett tag.

jocke.w
2007-11-28, 20:41
Här finns lite tips och gömda finneser :-)

Summery of things from this post that I have found on my car. Hope this helps som of you that don't want to go read all 11 pages
Secret compartments - in the dash, 2, just push in to the sides of the hazard light's button. cd changer compartment in the glove compartment, drops down
adjustable radio, speed sound
Blue, not green glass in all window
European Parking lights. turn on blinker with key off. lights the led's low enough to protect your car but not run down your battery
sliding sun visors, when turned to side extend to block sun
3 blink turn markers on mirrors, touch once, blinks 3 times
fold down hooks in trunk, holds groceries, briefcase
self-draining umbrella pocket.
doors relock if not opened shortly after hitting the unlock button on the fob (perhaps a 30 second
Cruise control can be adjusted in +/- 5MPH _OR_ +/- 1 MPH increments. +/- 5 is done by pushing cruise stick up/down (like a turn signal motion). Cruise speed is increased +1 MPH by pulling the cruise stick toward the driver, decreased -1 MPH by pressing the Set button at the end of the cruise stick.
You cannot put the wipers in the service position when the hood is not locked
two red spot lights next to the sunroof control which light the front console very elegantly.
exterior door handles covers which hide the key hole, you have to use the small key inside the key fob to open this little secret cover
Plastic clip on inside of driver's side windshield to hold your parking permit
multiple settings for opening the moon roof. Also, the moon shade is vented, so you can let fresh air in and not have the sun beat down on you if its directly overhead
Electro-mechanical power steering. Doesn't rob power from the engine and doesn't use power steering fluid
Telescoping steering column
master hidden key can be fully inserted into main key, so the chrome back is completly smooth
Pulling up and holding the driverside window button after getting out of the vehicle with the windows down will close all windows and sunroof. When you unlock the door, push down on the driver's side window and all of the windows will roll down
Put the passat in reverse and the fresh air intake valve closes and the air inside the car is recirculated. Prevents you from breathing your own exhaust
micron air filter to block pollen and dust. It also has a charcoal filter to stop odors from entering the car
When your windshield wipers are on, your brakes apply slightly "wiping" the discs ever few minutes. Keeping your brakes dry and muck free
while listening to a cd(with dyanaudio) you can hold down the next track or previous track button on the steering wheel and fast foward or reverse the on the track you are listening to
If you have your windshield wipers on low(not intermediate), and you come to a stop, it will automatically go to intermediate mode. Once you let go of the gas, it goes back to low wiper blade mode
hooks on the inside part of the B pillar are specifically for suit jacket, doesn't block the window for driver view as the jacket 'drapes' out of the way
fresh air intake has a lid that will come off to clean out debris
Automatic Hazzards upon sudden braking
The "ding" sound alerts the driver when the temp falls below 40F. Potential road freeze warning little snowflake symbol next to the temp LED
temp needle and the gas guage needle always land at zero together
seat heater
The gas cap has a peg on it that can be conveniently inserted into a hole at the top of the hinge of the fuel door to keep it out of the way while fueling
There are holders in the glovebox for a pen or pencil and a notepad. They are on the back wall of the glovebox
When the wipers go to the resting position, they will periodically move UP the windshield about a 1/2 inch, to make sure that you're resting the rubber of the blade on the alternate side - it lengthens the service life of the wiper blades
the handle to get to the spare can be hooked onto the rubber gasket surrounding the trunk, so you can use both hands to get the spare out of the trunk
the brake lights are usually the external red circles which also act like blinkers, but when the position lights are on, then it's the internal circle the one that act as brake lights
holding in the trip odometer button next to the wrench until the display changes. It then shows your speed digitally in km/hr while traveling
tire pressure sensor
Radio can be made to stay on for up to 1 hour without the key
Winter tire speed control warning – in MFD
Adjustable max speed warning – in MFD
sunroof/moonroof has pinch protection, and it's always on. HOWEVER, if you want to disable it, push the front of the dial UP after rotating it back to the 'home' position (or 6 o'clock), and you'll turn OFF the pinch protection
windows with pinch protection
When you spray washer on the windshield after the 5 or 6 wipes they do with the spray they wait about 2 seconds and do another wipe "tear wiping".
Cupholder in rear armrest will not extend if the armrest is not fully down
cruise control, a LED speedometer pops up on the screen and shows the numeric value. when the cruise control is active, the set speed is indicated by a LARGE display, but when you tap the brake to disengage, the set speed drops to a smaller font display
Tiptronic transmission, you can drive in auto or manual
If you have the hazards on you can still use the turn signals
If you do not have your seatbelt on the auto Hold will not come on
There is a light in the LOCK buttons on the doors that lights when the doors are locked and goes off when the doors are unlocked
red LED flashes when car is locked via the remote on both front doors
Doors automatically lock when car reaches 5 MPH
If your driving on a road with a crown in the middle, the car will self align so that you won’t have to steer against the crown
On the base 6 cd stereo, hold the Scan button for customization options
The side-view mirrors fold – manually
four wheel ABS works with the ESP on
when Auto Hold is engaged and you put the car into park the E-Brake engages automatically.
If you start your B6 and your passenger sits down in the front seat. The "Passenger Airbag Off" sign starts flashing wildly before going off
you can use the Tiptronic function to select 2nd gear for starting out in slippery conditions in the highway you can stay on tiptronic 6th gear, it wont downshift it will stay in 6th gear until you really press the accelarator till it "clicks"
the intermittent wipers not only have various predetermined time intervals but they are also speed sensistive and the intervals reduce as the car gains speed!!!!
If your key ever becomes stuck in the ignition, put the gear lever selector in, click the gear lever button three times and pull the key out
After running the A/C for a bit I hit the air recirculator button so that the A/C doesn't have to work so hard and so that the air is cooler. When I just go into the store or something and come right back out, the air recirculation is still selected on. However, when I let the car sit for a while and then go to drive it, the recirculation is off.
On the steering wheel and you are in the audio mode if you hold the up/down arrow you change to preset stations but you hold it in just a tad longer, you'll get an annoying 'ding' but you'll go up or down 1 channel
A/C ports in the consoles
Reflectors inside the trunk on both sides
Height of the front arm rest is adjustable to fit your angle
if you have the autohold on and open the the door, the car outs itself in park.

Fredrick
2007-11-28, 22:01
Tackar, nu har man lärt sig yttligare lite till.

JWO
2007-11-28, 22:23
Här finns lite tips och gömda finneser :-)

Summery of things from this post that I have found on my car. Hope this helps som of you that don't want to go read all 11 pages
Secret compartments - in the dash, 2, just push in to the sides of the hazard light's button. cd changer compartment in the glove compartment, drops down
adjustable radio, speed sound
Blue, not green glass in all window
European Parking lights. turn on blinker with key off. lights the led's low enough to protect your car but not run down your battery
sliding sun visors, when turned to side extend to block sun
3 blink turn markers on mirrors, touch once, blinks 3 times
fold down hooks in trunk, holds groceries, briefcase
self-draining umbrella pocket.
doors relock if not opened shortly after hitting the unlock button on the fob (perhaps a 30 second
Cruise control can be adjusted in +/- 5MPH _OR_ +/- 1 MPH increments. +/- 5 is done by pushing cruise stick up/down (like a turn signal motion). Cruise speed is increased +1 MPH by pulling the cruise stick toward the driver, decreased -1 MPH by pressing the Set button at the end of the cruise stick.
You cannot put the wipers in the service position when the hood is not locked
two red spotetermined time intervals but they are also speed sensi
A/C ports in the consoles
Reflectors inside the trunk on both sides
Height of the front arm rest is adjustable to fit your angle
if you have the autohold on and open the the door, the car outs itself in park.

Finns det inte mer grejer? :D

Fredrick
2007-11-29, 13:30
Jodå...