handdator

Visa fullständig version : Farthållaren fungerar inte - MK6

jimZon
2013-08-27, 19:34
Min farthållare har slutat att fungera. Istället kommer ett utropstecken upp (se det dåliga fotot) och när bilen står stilla vid tex ett rödljus så försvinner det. När bilen börjar rulla igen så kommer det tillbaka.

Slår jag av farthållaren så stannar utropstecknet kvar och jag måste starta om bilen för att det ska försvinna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk2 - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Haugeman
2013-08-27, 20:47
"The exclamation point with the cruise control is pictured, and the manual says "System malfunction. See an authorized Volkswagen dealer or an authorized Volkswagen Service Facility.""

"there should be a code for vcds to display. mine showed the "!" and vcds had a turn signal stalk fault. popping apart and cleaning switch contacts no help, had to change out the stalk. fairly simple job. if this is your problem also and are going to change the stalk yourself I can sent you some tips on changing it."

"My '12 GTI only has 1300 miles on it, no problems up until this morning. I start it up to head for work, turn the radio on, hit the volume down button in the steering wheel, and notice the volume won't turn down. Quick check reveals no buttons on the steering wheel are working. I notice there is a large "!" (no quotes) displayed in the lower left corner where the cruise control speed normally resides. Cruise does not work. The only other thing I noticed is that the overhead lights do not turn on when the key is removed, as they normally always do. I tried shutting the car off, remove key, restart; same problems still exist. Everything else seems to work, no warnings or messages besides the cruise ! symbol. Although I cannot scroll between MFI screens, it is stuck on average mpg which is working, calculating average MPG. "

"I went out to the parking lot and checked it again; initially it was still stuck, but turning the cruise switch on and off a couple of times seemed to fix it. The buttons are working on the steering wheel again. Loose connection in the clock spring somewhere? Hmm. 90-day check is in a couple of weeks; I'll let the dealer know about it then."

Av det jag hitta när jag sökte lite så ser det ut som feler är relaterat till dålig kontakt/funktion i knappar på ratten och eller spaken med farthållaren. allt från rengörning till utbyte av knappar på vag har hjälpt på problemet.

Många har även samtidigt haft problem med att rattknappar tuta slutat fungera och liknande.

Bör nog kolla upp felkoder, kolla med verkstad.

jimZon
2013-08-27, 20:55
Åkej, tack. Eftersom alla andra knappar verkar fungera och den reagerar på att farthållaren sätts i "on-läge" så kanske det är någon annan. Får leta efter någon som har en VCDS på Kungsholmen här i Stockholm.

Cullberg
2013-08-27, 22:30
På MK5 är det problem med spaken, det kanske är samma på MK6!

jimZon
2013-08-27, 22:33
Vad kostar det att byta en sådan???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)